Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A New Chapter in My Life

I haven't wrote in quite some time. I did not know what to say and I wanted to wait until I was at a more peaceful and positive point in my life.

On October 28th,2012 I decided that Robert and I needed to divorce. My reasons being I could tell that I did not make him happy anymore, I was not happy, we fought way to much, it seemed neither of us wanted to do much anymore like we lost the feeling of life and I feel as if we continued in the path we were on we both were going to hate each other. So I made the most mature decision and that was to get a divorce. Please do not think I settled that easy. We BOTH did wrong in our relationship and we BOTH could have done things to make our relationship better. We BOTH choose not to do so. I talked to Robert about my choice I offered him marriage counseling  He said he would think about it and later his decision on that was no. I moved out the beginning of January. I filed for divorce March 18th and we will be divorced on June 10th. I thank everyone who gave us support and advice during our relationship and marriage. I am at peace with my choice. Robert is happy and so am I.

I am currently dating my best friend, Travis. He is amazing and wonderful father! He treats me great! I hope a year and 50 years from now I am still with him! Being in love with your best friend is an awesome thing! I think it is the best relationship a person could possibly have! We both have a lot to deal with right now but I know as long as we don't push each other out and continue to let each other in, our relationship will only prevail. Travis has two kids, Trenten who is 5 and Taylin who is 2! Rayelee gets along great with them! and i love all 3 of them sooooooooo much! 

I will post some new pictures at a later date! Rayelee's waking up from her nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment