Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life Update

A lot has happened in the past weeks, which is my reason as to not posting once a day.


Rayelee is getting into EVERYTHING. I am usually chasing her 90% of the day. She is a little explorer! She is almost 10 months old! We had a photo shoot last week and are waiting for the pictures. Once i have purchased them, I will share.

My dad came down to visit and bought a new laptop for me, since my old one broke back in May. The reason he bought the laptop is because I AM GOING TO COLLEGE! Finally, I rather be starting two years late, then never! I went to our local college and did my placement test, after three years of not being in school, I figured I would fail. I didn't I scored into college level classes which took me by surprise! I signed up for my classes the same day, I start August 20th! If you cannot tell I am REALLY excited.

My brother comes home in three weeks and I cannot wait for that either! I have eight tickets to Indiana Beach, he doesn't know it ,but I am going to be taking him and a friend of his choice to Indiana Beach for two days. It's my birthday present/ basic training graduation present. I hope he likes it, I am sure he will be thankful for anything I do for him.










No comments:

Post a Comment