Friday, August 3, 2012

Breastfeeding and LBGT Rights


I am doing this to just get it over with. 

Breastfeeding. It is natural. I support it 100%. I also support formula feeding 100%. Do whats best for you and your family. Breastfeeding is not for everyone. Some people have medical issues to where they cannot breastfeed. My daughter wouldn't take my milk now matter what I do. I didn't want her to starve so we started formula feeding. I think women breastfeeding should be able to feed where ever they want with or without a cover. Why, because once again it is a natural thing. If we did not make breast into something sexual than we would not freak out when a mother is feeding their hungry child in public.

All this chick-fil-a stuff is stupid. Who cares what some 80 something year old man thinks. He has his freedom to speech just like everyone else. I support gay rights and freedom of speech. I would not stop eating good chicken because the founder of the company does not believe in gay marriage.How childish is that. If a gay couple would go in there I am sure they would be served just as friendly as every straight couple.

Glad that's over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment