Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Babysitting Adventures!

* There will be two post today, to make up for yesterday.


I am currently watching my SIL (sister in-law) children for the remaining of firework season. She has four children. David is 8, Jazzy is 4, Nate is 3 and Aireona is 8 months. I am also watching another little boy named Shawn who is 4, but he doesn't start until next week. I absolutly LOVE watching children.


Monday, we had lunch, story time, naptime, snack, coloring and then we decided to go to the park. The 3 girls went all in the wagon and David pushed Nate in a stroller. We get 3/4's of the way there and I discover BOTH my back tires to the wagon are pretty much flat. So, I tell them we have to turn around air up the tires, then we will come back. We get back to my house, for me to realize that Robert has the air compressor in the back of his Jeep. By this time Robert is at work. The kids were a little let down, but they understood. So we came back inside had so free time to play. Then at 8:00pm I had them lay down to calm down until their mom got here at 10:00pm.


Tuesday, was the same as Monday, except we went to the park. Which of course I snapped a few pictures for the blog. They had fun and played pirates. I am guessing pirates are a big thing now, I keep seeing kids playing and dressing up like pirates more and more every year! They were wore out when we came back. They colored while the babies slept. Free time then laid down once again.

I love ALL 14 of my nieces and nephews, yes i said 14!

Sal, Emmett, Taj, Cassie, Calvin, Lydia, Knox, Dillon, Hannah, Parker, David, Jazzy, Nate and AIreona!

I am truly blessed with such a big family :)








No comments:

Post a Comment