Monday, June 18, 2012

Get to know me

I am 20 year old wife and mother. I married my husband, Robert, October 10, 2010. We got the news that we were expecting in February 2011. I had two prior miscarriages. We bought our first house at the young ages of 19 and 20 in April 2011. Rayelee arrived in October on the fourth of 2011. She was born healthy! We did struggle with acid reflux and still do to this day. She is a healthy eater. Don't judge me for my parenting choices and I won't judge yours. You should also know I suck at grammar and spelling because Indiana decided not to teach me that anymore after the fourth grade. I love animals way more than I probably should. I have three dogs: BB, Molly and Decker. I also have two cats, Mocha and Mittens. Mocha will be leaving us soon to go live with one of my friends. My favorite colors are purple and green. My favorite number is 3. My favorite food is anything sweet. I am on a diet right now, trying to lose thirty pounds before my brother gets back from basic. We placed a bet between each other.  I have three sisters and one brother. Mandi, Marri, Michele and Cody respectively.



2 comments: