Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Miss Having Friends

I miss it, so much! I miss the last minute get together's. The camping trips, swimming spots, the ice cream dates, the picture taking days, the talks by the river, etc. Most importantly I miss the laughter and just the friendship, in general. I really do not know what happened. I had Rayelee and everyone has slowly disappeared!


Seirra and I

Vanessa and I

Sierra, Dalton, Aspen, and I


Hunter (haha)

Erica, Robert(my husband), and K

Kayla and I

This is just some of my friends I have more photos but they are on my laptop, which is not working right now. I wish my friends would want to hang out with me I guess. I hate bothering everyone because everyone has different things going on right now. I just wish I wouldn't have to try to get people to come over or go to the park or whatever. I am not saying I need to be with my friends every week but if you can't send me a text at least ONCE a month, I feel like maybe we shouldn't be friends.

To me a friend is someone you can depend on, much like a sister or brother. Someone that checks in to see how your life is going, supports your choices you make, and is trustworthy/loyal to you. Someone who will tell you if you really do look good in that dress. Someone who will tell you if you are doing the wrong thing. Someone who is willing to give you advice or even ask for your advice. Someone who is willing to give a shoulder to cry on. So on and so forth.

I am not saying in anyway that my friends suck. I just miss them. So if you are my friend and you are reading this, how about we get together soon? If we are not friends and you would like to be, I would be more than happy to be your friend even if I am just your internet friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment