Monday, June 18, 2012

If I won the lottery.....

If I won the lottery, what would I do with it?
  1. I would build my dream house in Tennessee.
  2. I would put away at least half a million for Rayelee's future.
  3. I would build a cat shelter.
  4. I would donate to trusted charities.
  5. I would go buy me some clothes that actually fit.
Any money that I had left I would put in a CD at some banks.  If you would have asked me this when I was 18, I would have probably said some crazy things. Its so weird how fast we really do grow up and mature. Without Rayelee I would most likely be going out and acting my age (20) every night. This has been on my mind lately and I have wanted to write it down just have not had the chance until now.

If you won the lottery what are the top five things you would do?

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! Mine would be almost identical! There is only one more thing I would add on my list... I would spend 50 000$ buying books for kids to give to the new high school that opened in our neighborhood (the one my daughter will one day go to). That school does not have a library because they used the money to built a state of the art work out gym for the student! Although I believe physical education is great! Shame on them for not supporting literacy! So yep... I would

    I would build my dream house in Muskoka.
    I would put away at least half a million for Hudson's future.
    I would build a cat shelter.
    I would donate to trusted charities.
    I would go buy me some clothes that actually fit.
    I would buy book for the local high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an awesome list. I cannot believe they do not have a libray?!!! How are they going to do research? This blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete